Saturday, June 27, 2009

am I still dreaming ...

.. I still do not know what are the real world realities... I still do not know that the books do not speak the real world... I still do not know why credit, more than merit, proves higher worth ... I still do not know why Modi was the choice of 300+ seats in Guj elections 2003... I still do not know why many still approve of silent religious sectionalizing across India ( i witness this in Mangalore right now) ... I still do not know what made IPL the flavor above the Elections this season ... I still do not know why Kashmir should be ours or theirs ... I still do not know why many think Bush made right choices, if not for America, but for India! ... I still do not know why should we be scared of Obama ... I still do not know why Climate Scare Mongering is what is needed to make person aware of his home ... I still do not know why MJ choose to be MJ that died last thursday ... I still do not know MTV is MTV no more ...
just a last one for now :p...I still do not know why any one would want to marry Rakhi!

to list is aplenty .. the confused soul is 1 ...

'Let me Speak'

... to think of it again ... hope you do not read too much in to this self indulgent words...

2 comments:

Sandy said...

dunno abt d rest..bt ya..u really dnt need to kno abt d last question!!

Make gud of your life..think of sumthing else..Like,....... i duno..jst think of sumthin else :)

Saurabh Gupta said...

that was just a pun!! i don't suppose anyone needs to know about that..